Ratings are calculated using Evan Miller's method (based on a Wilson score confidence interval) that is self-correcting. This means that the % of positive ratings & number of ratings decide a mods position on the top charts. The benefit of this approach is a mod with 2 positive ratings will not outrank one with 10 positive ratings but 2 negative. Nor will a mod with tons of rankings outrank everything unless most of the ratings are positive.
Ratings range from overwhelmingly positive to overwhelmingly negative. The color changes depending where on the scale the mod fits.
- Adds resources for the Monastic Life mod: grass, rabbit, vellum, manuscript, monastic meals, monastic clothes, monastic worship, study of plants, study of alchemy, study of mathematics
- Adds resources for a planned Plague mod update: corpse, sewage, unwell villager, grave
- Localisation for new resources
- Adds animal hides
- Adds animal furs
- Adds shoes
- Adds attributes for leather
- Makes tallow storable
- Makes compost storable
- Moves entertainment need and happiness factor here, instead of the Street Performers mod
No mods were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the mod list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.