The Entertainment mod contains brand new buildings and jobs.
This is a first step into a larger project that will generate more desirability to your city with "Entertainment" facilities. (This function is not yet supported)
- A Keep with an execution platform
- A villager can be assigned to work as a Soldier at the Keep
- A Keep Extension (snap it to the back of the Tower!)
- Treasury or Bailiff Office function can be assigned to it
- A Brothel (or a Galthel?, ladies can have fun too!)
- A villager can be assigned to work as a Cleaner
- A Bath House
- Two villagers can be assigned to work as Cleaners
- A Bath addition related to the Bath House (put that on a flat area)
- A Barber Shop with interior! (It's useless but it was fun to make. Also works WAY better on flat terrain)
- A villager can be assigned to work as a Barber there
- A Saloon (anachronism!)
- Two villagers can work as Bartender there
- The Haunted Mansion Modular Monument
- Few pieces but endless opportunities!
- Important note: To avoid texture Z-fighting you should never use the same extension piece back to back
- (More parts will be added in the future)
All of this for your villagers to look at when they run to do their errands.
Available in English, French and German!
***The mod is now a Monument! Old buildings will still work but won't have the Monument function. You will have to build new ones.***
- Skodone for the Blender helps
- firesofhades, der_sebi, Minotorius and vjraymon from Foundation Discord for the global help
- der_sebi for German translation
- mat49a2 for plenty of ideas
- Léo, Phil and Maxime for all the answers to my questions
Post screenshot of your village with these buildings in on the official Foundation Discord! I want to see how you use them!