Snow Texture Pack
A complete landscape conversion mod giving any map you play a Snowy look.
This mod is primarily released for other map creators to use as a dependency if they want their maps to be in snowy terrain by default.
To stay updated with my upcoming projects:
Follow Minotorious on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook and der_seBi on Twitter
Check out my Official Website
Join me at The Penguin Grounds (Discord Server)
Support me on Patreon or Buy me a Coffee
Full code on Github
Manual Installation Instructions
- Download the zip file
- Create a new directory in your Documents/Polymorph Games/Foundation/mods folder named Snow Texture Pack
- Copy the zip file in the new Snow Texture Pack directory
- Extract the zip file using the Extract Here option (do not use the Extract files... option as it will create one more folder in the file structure and the game won't recognise the mod!)
- The mod should be good to go! In case of problems contact me using any of the aforementioned social media links or ping me in the official Foundation discord server.
Note: Check the mods folder for a directory named 953272, if it exists delete it or the game won't load the version of the mod you have manually downloaded!
Note to other modders
- This mod is released under a GPL 3.0 licence, if you use or modify any part of its code for your own mods you have to release your full source code as well as include the GPL 3.0 licence with your mod! Read the LICENSE text file for more information!