This mod needs the Stone gate V5 indeed.
With this mod you can assign soldiers to the buildings of the Stone gate set V5 monument. Please, see pictures for example.
The current accesses are:
- to simple ramparts or machicolations of Keep or Main building from an entrance to this building via a trapdoor in the floor of the ramparts
- to Small gate from a Small squared (access A) or an Octogonal (access B) tower snapped to the Small gate (left or right side, from the outside point of view of the gate)
- to simple ramparts or machicolations of the Octogonal tower from an entrance to this building via a trapdoor in the floor of the ramparts (access A), or from a Small squared tower snapped to the Octogonal tower (access B)
- to any "grounded" door (in order to keep it)
The method I anticipate is:
1) choose the right "access" in the sub menu "Entrance" of the monument Stone Gate Set V5. A kind of ladder appears, with a trapdoor or a door on the top.
2) set its heigth to the level of the rampart of the building (currently 4 steps per floor)
3) snap it to a major attachment point on the facade of the building or on the snapped tower from which the soldier is coming. If you have already set a door on this attachment point, you need first to delete it.
4) add (or rebuild) door and snap it on the same major attachment point.
The soldier will take the door, then climbs the ladder to the ramparts.
- In the case of Door keeping, nothing appears and you don't have to scale the height, but you have to set the rotational point outside the building, else the soldier stands inside the building and is hidden.
- As soon as you assign a soldier to a monument, the display of the flags depends on the presence of the soldier in the monument.