The version V2 and V3 are independants. they can be used standalone, or both in the same game.
CAUTION: If you have already unlocked the Stone rampart, you shouldn't remove the mod. Even if you have deleted all the buildings, the game crashes if you enter in the wall menu, and any save will be wrong. Adding again the mod does not restore your wrong saves. (The DEVs say they are going to fix that on july)
1) New texture, which fits with the new texture of the ingame Large Stone Wall (version 1.2.4.0611)
2) The gate becomes scaleable.
You can assign:
- 2 soldiers on the gate if you set the access to the gate's rampart.
- 1 soldier on the octogonal tower if you set the access to the octogonal tower's rampart.
- 5 soldiers on the octogonal tower anyway.
- 1 soldier on the stone rampart (menu wall) via a ladder (menu decoration)
If you are lucky, the soldiers appear on the rampart, but they can also stand inside a building (this depends on their initial position, and on the configuration of your architecture). They frequently pass through the walls and the floor of the rampart, whatever the doors.
After setting the octogonal towers's access, you can increase your chances by setting a tower door on the 5 major knots which appeared and are floating in the air (see figure).
The minor knots on the walls of the buildings for the windows doesn't all appear on the first setting of a building. But you can see them all when editing again the building after its initial construction.
Version 3.1.0: Optional roof on the small squared tower. Various graphic errors fixes.
Version 3.2.2: The buildings have maintenance costs now and give splendor.
Version 3.3.0: Add access B to the rampart of the octogonal tower.