1) New texture, which fits with the new texture of the ingame Large Stone Wall (version 1.2.4.0611)
2) The gate becomes scaleable.
You can assign:
- 2 soldiers on the gate if you set the access to the gate's rampart.
- 1 soldier on the octogonal tower if you set the access to the octogonal tower's rampart.
- 5 soldiers on the octogonal tower anyway.
- 1 soldier on the stone rampart (menu wall) via a ladder (menu decoration)
If you are lucky, the soldiers appear on the rampart, but they can also stand inside a building (this depends on their initial position, and on the configuration of your architecture). They frequently pass through the walls and the floor of the rampart, whatever the doors.
After setting the octogonal towers's access, you can increase your chances by setting a tower door on the 5 major knots which appeared and are floating in the air (see figure).
The minor knots on the walls of the buildings for the windows doesn't all appear on the first setting of a building. But you can see them all when editing again the building after its initial construction.
Version 3.1.0: Optional roof on the small squared tower. Various graphic errors fixes.
Version 3.2.2: The buildings have maintenance costs now and give splendor.
Version 3.3.0: Add access B to the rampart of the octogonal tower.
Version 3.3.1: Updated for game version 1.3.1.0802
Version 3.3.4: Translation to russian. Thanks to K1SK4
Version 3.4.4: Optional hoardings, and a new higher wall.
Version 3.5.1: Optional roof on the octogonal tower.
Version 3.5.4: Optional draw bridge (currently not animated yet). The gate can snap to the bridge, but the bridge cannot snap to the gate.
Optional flags on the roof of the towers which indicates the presence of a soldier in the monument.
The moat on the picture was obtained through the mod "Creek".
Version 3.6.6: Optional stone machicolations.