The Stone Gate Set mod is under complete refactoring. I upload this first step for trial purpose. All your feedbacks are welcomed.
The versions V4 and V5 are independants. They can be used standalone, or both in the same game.
CAUTION: This mod is subject to change. I am going to do my best, but there still might be some breaks in the future. Please, read the change logs for further informations (section Releases, option on the right of the file names).
Currently there are:
- 3 building shapes: Main (3x2), Keep (2x2) and Small squared tower (1x1).
- 2 draw bridges,
- options for simple ramparts, hoardings and roof. Machicolations for keep and main building.
- decorations: doors, windows and flags.
The player's building way I anticipate is the following, but feel free to try any combination:
1) Set the core of a building to be added to a monument and adjust its height.
2.a) Add the simple ramparts (optional)
2.b) Add the wooden hoardings (optional, need the simple ramparts). For Keep and Main buildings this is a little bit tricky: the hoardings should be set on a rampart side. See the picture.
2.c) Add stone machicolations (optional): set first the platform of machicolation (instead of the simple ramparts) and then set the right length of crenations on each side.
3) Add the roof (optional)
4) Rotate the building and snap it to the monument.
6) Add flags and decorations (optional)
- small gate, octogonal tower and walls,
- stone machicolations on small squared tower
- assignment of soldiers.