The Stone Gate Set mod is fully refactored in this version. All your feedbacks are welcome.
The versions V4 and V5 are independants. They can be used standalone, or both in the same game.
This version V5 is nearly finalized. I don't planned any future breaks (except for issues fixing or new game updates) . The walls and the assignments of soldiers are the object of other additional mods.
Currently there are:
- 6 building shapes: Main (40x60), Keep (40x40), Small squared tower (20x20), Large (40x40) and Small (20x40) gates and Octogonal tower.
- 2 draw bridges,
- options for simple ramparts, hoardings, machicolations and roof.
- decorations: doors, windows and flags.
This mod gives kingdom splendor, and have the same assignable functions as the vanilla lord manor.
The building method I anticipate is the following, but feel free to try any combination:
1) Set the core of a building to be added to a monument and adjust its height.
2.a) Add the simple ramparts (optional)
2.b) Add the wooden hoardings (optional, need the simple ramparts). For Keep, Main building and Octogonal tower the hoardings should be set on a rampart side. See the picture.
2.c) Add stone machicolations (optional). For Keep and Main buildings set first the platform of machicolation (instead of the simple ramparts) and then set the right length of crenations on each side. If you further wish a roof, add the platform for roof over machicolations and then the roof.
3) Add the roof (optional). If you wish a roof over machicolations for Keep, Main building or Octogonal tower, set first the platform for roof.
4) Rotate the whole building and snap it to the monument.
6) Add flags and decorations (optional)
Note: You can rotate the simple ramparts, machicolations, roofs and hoardings of the Keep or Small squared tower before snapping it. So you don't need to rotate the building underneath.