Currently for game version 1.5.11.0203
After months of inactivity, this mod has finally been updated to version 3; a complete overhaul! All models have been replaced, all textures have been replaced. This complete overhaul has taken me about 40 hours in total, so I hope you enjoy it! There will be more frequent updates for the near future.
Welcome to the Village Additions mod! This mod aims to bring about a variety of different buildings and decorations to make your village just that bit extra. If you have any suggestions, or complains, please message me on Discord (Skkkitzo#3692)
Bugs and Errors:
please report all bugs and errors on the GitHub page for this mod found here.
Automatic Install (recommended):
- Load up Foundation.
- Click the "Mods" menu.
- Click the "Browse Mods" tab to the right.
- Find my mod using the search function (make sure to spell it right).
- Click "Install".
- If creating a new game using my mod, you must click the drop-down bar at the bottom of the "New Game" menu. Select "Village Additions". Select "Add". Then you can press "Start Game"
- If loading an existing save-game that hasn't used this mod before, click on your save-game but DO NOT click Load. Click "Edit Mods". Select "Village Additions" from the drop-down bar, click Add. Now you may load up your game.
- Potionshop: The potionshop is a late game building that costs 10 wood, 20 planks, and 20 stone to build, and is only unlocked once you reach 10 commoners. It requires herbs, honey, grapes, and berries, and creates potions.
- Barn: This building can be selected to have one of multiple functions; currently it can either raise cattle or pigs. Unlocked at 5 commoners, it requires 10 wood and 20 stone.
- Butcher: Requiring a livestock such as cattle or pigs, it shaves the meat off the animal. Unlocked at 5 commoners, like the barn, it requires 10 wood and 10 stone.
- Decorations: 2 statues (barrel and crate), a town square, an oak tree, and a wooden wagon.
Donation: if you want to donate, I ask: why? I'm just a fellow gamer who likes this game and wants to create more content for it! I don't want your money, I want you to enjoy my mod!