Welcome to Winter Wonderland
A complete landscape conversion mod giving any map you play a Wintery look.
- Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
- Do you wanna build a Snowman?
- Rockin' around the Christmas Tree
- A lot of decorative items
Important Note: This mod is mutually exclusive with Ice Castle, if one loads the second in the list will not load!
Special thanks to co-author and original ideas man der_seBi!
And a very special thanks to Ash for his constant help and support and Léo, and Maxime for making this mod possible through the modding API :)
Also a big thank you goes to vjraymon for the French translation of the mod!
To stay updated with my upcoming projects:
Follow Minotorious on Instagram, Twitter, & Facebook and der_seBi on Twitter
Check out my Official Website
Join me at The Penguin Grounds (Discord Server)
Support me on Patreon or Buy me a Coffee
Full code on Github
Manual Installation Instructions
- Download the zip file
- Create a new directory in your Documents/Polymorph Games/Foundation/mods folder named Winter Wonderland
- Copy the zip file in the new Winter Wonderland directory
- Extract the zip file using the Extract Here option (do not use the Extract files... option as it will create one more folder in the file structure and the game won't recognise the mod!)
- The mod should be good to go! In case of problems contact me using any of the aforementioned social media links or ping me in the official Foundation discord server.
Note: Check the mods folder for a directory named 326251, if it exists delete it or the game won't load the version of the mod you have manually downloaded!
Note to other modders
If you want to use any part of this mod for your own mods please note:
- Read the CREDITS text file as it includes necessary credits for licensed material found in this mod! If you use any of the assets mentioned you have to copy the credits information to you mod!
- This mod is released under a GPL 3.0 licence, if you use or modify any part of its code for your own mods you have to release your full source code as well as include the GPL 3.0 licence with your mod! Read the LICENSE text file for more information!